- Not doing your homework
- Not understanding the seller
- Showing your cards
- Getting your heart set
- Trying to win
For assistance with your next home purchase, contact the real estate professionals at Ferguson Realtors, who can lead you through the many details that are involved in a real estate transaction. Call us toll-free at (800) 747-0713.
You can make the home buying process go much smoother for yourself and your agent if you can answer these 10 questions in the beginning:
- Why buy and why buy now
- Are you working with a lender
- How many houses have you looked at already
- How do you prefer to be contacted
- What if we found the perfect house tomorrow
- What are your three favorite neighborhoods
- What is your favorite room in the house
- How important is outdoor/garage space
- How long do you think that you’ll live in the house that you buy
- What is a deal breaker for you
These tips came from a survey of 400 real estate professionals. These items are listed in order of importance, from most to least.
- Get a home inspection to evaluate the safety and overall condition of the home
- Before you start your house hunting, get pre-approved for a mortgage
- Direct all communications with the seller through your real estate agent
- Get all agreements with the seller in writing
- Include important contingences in your offer, such as, financing and inspections
- Come up with realistic expections for a house based upon your budget
Source: Market Leader.com
I have worked for Ferguson Realtors for 16 years and they have promoted, supported and help grow my professional career in real estate. Ferguson Realtors is always on the cutting edge of technology with high quality video, photos, websites and creative ideas in advertising to get homes Sold! Their ethics and integrity, that is the Ferguson name, is also unparalleled in the business. Ferguson Realtors has a personable and friendly atmosphere to work in, while being one of the leading Realtors in the industry. Ferguson Realtors is a company that I am proud to say that I hold my license with and plan to continue my career with for years to come.
Are you considering a career in real estate or a company move? If so; check us out at www.topofknox.com.
Looking for a weekend getaway? This property offers all of the charm and character that you would expect in a mountain chalet, plus it offers a host of outdoor activities. You have unlimited hiking and sight seeing possibilities in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, snow skiing at Ober Gatlinburg, swimming and tennis at the nearby club. This property can be placed on a nightly rental program to offset your cost of ownership.
•Remove the clutter – put small things away
•Brighten areas up with light – open drapes and blinds, add lighting
•Re-purpose rooms – add some new furniture and paint
•Vary wall hangings – try different groupings
•Bring nature inside – add plants and fresh cut flowers
•Group in threes – odd numbers are preferred when grouping accessories
•Give areas a face lift – add new counter tops or cabinet doors if dated
•Add some color – paint with warm tans, honeys and soft blue-greens
•Beware of layout – pay close attention to the traffic flow of each room
•Clean – this is the cheapest and easiest way to improve the look of your home