This home is located on a quiet lane; it offers 4 bedrooms, a modern kitchen, and a great deck to enjoy the private fenced rear lawn. Check-it out for yourself!
- A clean uncluttered home sells
- Homes priced right sell
- Selling a home is inconvenient
- Repairs left undone will cost you more money than the repair itself
- Overpricing your home will help to sell your neighbor’s home
- Buyers love to grill sellers that are present for home showings
- Smelly homes sell for less money
- Cash is not always king
- Well maintained homes sell for more money
The number of applications for real estate licenses is up in many areas of the country due to the improving real estate market. The National Association of REALTORS® added 42,000 agents in 2013, which marked the first increase in about seven years.
If your are considering a career in real estate or are looking to return to the business, then click on the link below to find out more about Ferguson Realtors and what we can offer you to make your real estate career a success.
Located in prestigous Victoria’s Inlet, this level 2.83 acre water front lot is a rare find. Check it out before it’s too late: