You can make the home buying process go much smoother for yourself and your agent if you can answer these 10 questions in the beginning:
- Why buy and why buy now
- Are you working with a lender
- How many houses have you looked at already
- How do you prefer to be contacted
- What if we found the perfect house tomorrow
- What are your three favorite neighborhoods
- What is your favorite room in the house
- How important is outdoor/garage space
- How long do you think that you’ll live in the house that you buy
- What is a deal breaker for you
These tips came from a survey of 400 real estate professionals. These items are listed in order of importance, from most to least.
- Get a home inspection to evaluate the safety and overall condition of the home
- Before you start your house hunting, get pre-approved for a mortgage
- Direct all communications with the seller through your real estate agent
- Get all agreements with the seller in writing
- Include important contingences in your offer, such as, financing and inspections
- Come up with realistic expections for a house based upon your budget
Source: Market Leader.com
Are you looking for an economical vacation or weekend getaway close to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park? If so; then this is it! This property comes fully furnished, so you can start enjoying it right away.
This end unit is updated with granite counters, stainless appliances, new laminate flooring and it’s freshly painted inside. Great close-in West Knoxville location that offers many conveniences, plus community pool, tennis and clubhouse. Check-it out!
Looking for a weekend getaway? This property offers all of the charm and character that you would expect in a mountain chalet, plus it offers a host of outdoor activities. You have unlimited hiking and sight seeing possibilities in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, snow skiing at Ober Gatlinburg, swimming and tennis at the nearby club. This property can be placed on a nightly rental program to offset your cost of ownership.
Take a look at this custom home that’s located in a small gated community featuring a private launch ramp with solar powered boat lift. Spectacular views of the lake are yours to enjoy!
This home offers an open floor plan, 822 square feet of unfinished basement, huge deck, maintenance free exterior, double lot and many upgraded features throughout. Take a look for yourself.
Excellent vacation getaway or fulltime home. Enjoy the breathtaking mountain views from the entire length of the cabin. This fully furnished cabin offers 2 stone fireplaces, 2 jetted tubs plus a whirlpool tub, handicap accessibility and it’s only minutes to major attractions. Take a look for yourself.
Enjoy the 9.72 acres of privacy from the rambling deck and screened porch. This home features two master suites; both on the main level, plus 4 baths, and a 30′ barn. A rare find that’s located in West Knoxville; check it out!
Enjoy the long range lake and mountain views from this lakefront home on Watts Bar. This log home offers 171 feet of shoreline, covered boat slip and sun decking for easy access to swimming. Private setting with gorgeous sunsets; take a look for yourself.