• Having a good place to raise children and provide them a good education.
• Having a physical structure where you and your family can feel safe.
• It allows you to have more space for your family.
• It give you more control over what you do with your living space.
• Owning a home is a good way to build wealth that can be passed along to your family.
Source: Keeping Current Matters
Using an agent can net you 13% more studies have shown: FSBO $208K versus agent assisted $235K.
How do buyers look for a house: 88% search on-line, 21% newspaper ads.
How do buyers find the house they buy: 43% on-line, 9% yard sign, 1% newspaper.
Here are the people that you’ll have to negotiate with to sell your house: the buyer, the buyer’s agent, the buyer’s lender, the inspection company, the appraiser, the title company, plus possibly others.
Before you decide to take on the challenges of selling your house on your own, sit down with a real estate professional to see what they have to offer you.
Source: Keeping Matters Current